20 de out. de 2005

Da série "Músicas que eu ouvia aos 12 anos e não entendia a letra, porque se entendesse ficaria horrorizada"

Prince - Head
I remember when I met u, baby

U were on you’re way to be wed
U were such a sexy thing

I loved the way you walked the things you said
And I was so non-chalant

I didn’t want you to be mis-led
But I’ve gotta have u, baby

I got to have you in my bed
And you said
But I just a virgin and
I’m on my way to be wed

But you’re such a hunk

So full of spunk,

I’ll give you head
Til you’re burning up -
Head
Til you get enough - Head
Til you’re love is red -
Head
Love you til you’re dead
U know you’re good, girl

I think you like to go down
U wouldn’t have stopped

But i, I came on your wedding gown
And you
said,
I must confess,
I wanna get undressed and go to bed.

With that I jammed, you fool,

U married me instead

Now morning, noon, and night
I give u - Head
Til you’re burning up -
Head
Til you get enough -
Head
Til you’re love is red

Head love you til you’re dead
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah

Head, head, head, oh, head, oh